Customer Service Excellence: Virtual Training For Call Centers (4-Hour)IdeaGuides: Training and Meeting Facilitation
Customer Service Excellence: Virtual Training For Call Centers (4-Hour)
This powerful, tailored, 4 and 8 hour workshop will give your staff more than just the foundation on providing good internal and external customer service. It will give them the motivation, desire and ownership to satisfy your customers with excellence. That's why we subtitled this workshop "From the Inside/Out."
Purpose: To significantly improve your internal and/or external customer service. to bolster your staff’s ability, desire and enthusiasm to serve their internal and external clients/customers responsively and with great care.
What: A series of highly interactive activity designed to light the "fire" under your staff.
- Know why providing good customer service is critical
- Build a model describing excellent and awful customer service
- Determine customers' standards for customer service excellence
- Establish specific behaviors that will assure increased customer satisfaction
- Use positive words, tone and body language with customers
- Do five critical behaviors to ensure customers will have a good impression of your business
- To get "buy-in" and improve ones level of customer service
This course is offered in both virtual and face-to-face formats.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Subjects covered include:
- Responding to the customer promptly and properly
- Listening actively to customer needs
- Recognizing and eliminating barriers to satisfying your customers
- Dealing with difficult and angry customers
- Solving the customer's problem
- Greeting customers: smiling, listening, evaluating customer needs and responding appropriately.
- The impact that great customer service has on the customer as well as themselves
- Introduce & Set Expectations
- Warm-up: What does Customer Service Got To Do With It?
- Establish How Customer Service is Critical to the Success of the Organization
- Learn Key Principles of Customer Service: Customer Service Trivia Quiz
- Establish Key Principles of Fantastic Customer Service: Build Customer Service Model
- Words Ain't Nothing...Compare to Tone and Body Language
- Play Customer Service Theatre: 5 Easy Ways to Impress Customers
- Customer Service Problem-Solving Quiz
- Define and Establish your Customers' Standards for Excellence
- What Do We Do Tomorrow? Establishing Customer Service Policy
- Finding Support To Serve Your Customer
- Making Commitments for Serving Your Customer with Excellence
Why choose IdeaGuides?
Over 35 years of experience in training and facilitation
We work in partnership and collaboration with you, our clients.
Focus is on high interactivity and engagement
IdeaGuides: Training and Meeting Facilitation
For over 30 years we have been providing our diverse clients with tailored, highly interactive, and engaging training in Leading Effective Meetings, Creative Thinking & Innovation, Problem Solving, and Customer Service. We are also meeting facilitators for company retreats, senior...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
cnicnet.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training